Monday 3 November 2014

Something New.... Man Crush Mondays


Hello again everyone,

Yet again this week I am trying something new on here, I have an idea that the first Monday of every month I would do a man crush Monday and the same with the first Wednesday of the month will be Women crush Wednesday, however it’s not going to be randomly selecting people it will be based on things that have happened, things I have seen/ heard for example films I have seen.

 

So this month’s Man Crush Monday will be...

Image not mine (Google Images)
...Channing Tatum.

In the month of October I have re-watched 21 jump street many times, I have also watched 10 Years , Dear John and finally She’s the man. All four films include Channing Tatum so that why he is my Man crush Monday.  Not only is he good looking male, but he is also a great actor in my eyes; the next film that I want to watch with him in is White House Down.

So there’s my Man crush Monday, look out for this week’s Women Crush Wednesday. Also comment who your Man crush Monday is, I’ll be interested to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment