Wednesday 5 November 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday


Hello again everyone,

Today is Wednesday 5th of November which means 2 things; first of all it firework night and secondly it is the first Wednesday of the month which means it is Woman Crush Wednesday.

 
So my Women Crush of this Month is...

Image not mine taken from Google.
 


...Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is a beautiful British actor and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, who co-hosted a special event for UN Women’s HeForShe campaign. The HeForShe campaign is a unity movement for gender equality. This involves upon men and boys to help end the persisting inequalities faced by women and girls globally. All though her U.Nspeech was in September I still think that she is an amazing woman.  (To those who haven't watched the speech I've linked it in!)

I also watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower which she plays the character Sam.  This was the first time I had watched this film and I would definitely watch it again however Emma’s most famous character she has played is by far my favourite is Hermione Granger.

 

So that my women crush Wednesday what’s your? Leave a comment down below also let me know what you think of this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment