Sunday 2 November 2014

Something Different ......Liebster Award!


Hello again everyone,

I would just like to say a big thanks too Anna from awkwardgirlx for the Liebster award. I know this is a bit different from my usual post but it’s a great way to make new friends in the blogger community.


Here is my set of questions:

1.)    What made you want to start blogging?

My blog is something I really want to get going for a long time; knowing that living life to the fullest, being able to say yes to opportunities and being able to share them with people who are interested.

 

2.)    Favourite makeup product/brand?

I’m not going to lie but I’m a bit of a bronzer addict! My favourite Bronzer is the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder from the Body shop.

 



3.)    What's your favourite song right now?

There are so many songs that I am loving right now; it so difficult to choose one. My favourite Artists are The Vamps and I love their new album (Meet The Vamps Album) but I do love their cover of Mr Brightside.
 
 
 
4.)    Why do you like blogging?

I love Blogging because you are able to express your feelings/emotions and your life experiences to people that will enjoy knowing about it. I also love blogging because it makes you meet new people.

 

5.)    Describe yourself in one word

Friendly?

 

6.)    Favourite movie?

Pitch Perfect or Taken (I know 2 complete different types of films)

 

7.)    What is one celebrity that inspires you and why?

I don’t really know if you can class Zoe Sugg as a celebrity but she was the first blog I started reading all those years ago and I still read her post now. She inspires me because she has grown from anxious teen who wouldn’t dare to go out or do anything unless she is wearing makeup and now she embraces the world sometimes not wearing any at all and this confidence has grown throughout blogging and YouTube.


 

8.)    Favourite perfume scent?

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs

 

9.)    Blogges that inspire you?

As I previously said it would be Zoe from Zoella but also Georgia from Loveonthewallblog.

 

10.) Favourite store?

Forever 21
 
 
I nominate:
Shannon from Dimpletodimple
Taylor from Heytayls
Megan From Seeyouinseven
Kayla From Lovelucygirl 
 
Here are your Questions:
 
 1.) What made you want to start blogging?
 
2.) What's one weird Fact that not many people know?
3.) Favourite makeup product/brand?
4.) What's your favourite food right now?
5.) Why do you like blogging?
6.) Describe your style in one word
7.) Favourite singer/ singers?
8.) What is one person that inspires you and why?
9.) Favourite perfume scent in autumn/ winter?
10.) Blogs that inspire you?
11.) Favourite shop?
 
12.) Favourite Drink?
 
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. It is slightly different but I had a lot of fun doing this; If I haven't nominated you and you want to join in then just comment your answers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment