Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Zombie Make up Tutorial


Hello everyone,

So my favourite time of year has come around ever so quickly, meaning that I have a chance to dress up.  In today’s post I will show you how I got from this

 

Too this:

 

As you can probably tell from the title I will be showing you a Halloween tutorial of a zombie Disclaimer I am no professional makeup artist, I thought this would be quite a fun idea to play with.

So the first step was to do my normal face foundation routine, however instead of using my normal coloured foundation I decided to use lighter foundation so that it gives the affect of being dead.

 

I then set this foundation with Rimmel London Stay Matte.

 

Then using the sleek natural pallet I used the lightest creamy white shade to enhance my paleness.  Using a fluffy brush I swept the colour across my forehead, down the bridge of my nose and on my chin area.

 

After that I use a bright green colour from my Marks and Spencers palette that I use every year for Halloween. I put this colour all over my lids, into my crease and in my inner corners. I then drag this colour further down under my eyes.

 
 
 
 
I then use the dark blue colour from the same pallet  and blend the green and blue together to create a bruised kind of effect or at least try to. After blending the dark blue I use a light blue to high light the brow bone and the inner corner.

 

The next colour I use is the dark purple colour; I used this just like the dark blue and blended it into the green and blue.  Keep blending the colours together to get your desired look.


After getting your desired bruised look, I used a raspberry shade eyeshadow along the water line and along the lash line. I thought this was affective because it made the eyes seem to be irritated, I then went along the waterline with a black eye liner. I then added one coat of mascara without curling my lashes.






Then for my lips I used a Rimmel London lasting finish by Kate lipstick in the shade 08 Rosseto and then added a black eye shadow on top to tie in all the colours.  I also used the back eye shadow as a bronzer to define my cheekbones.


 

And finally for my hair I decided to make it as big and messy as I possibly could. Another idea that you could do is tie your hair up in to bunches and dress as a zombie school girl?
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
So that it my finished zombie make up. I really enjoyed doing this make up tutorial so if you want to see more looks then comment on what you would.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment