Monday 6 October 2014

Experimenting with projection


Hello again everybody,

So this past month, well since I last uploaded I have been extremely busy with school starting again. I recently I have experimenting with projecting images onto the body.  Not only did I experiment with the images that I used but I also experimented with what colour background I should use whether it is black or white?


I feel as this image doesn't work as well as the others as tonnes are too similar to the model skin tonne.

I really love this image  as I like the Pattern that is printed onto the model back.





My favourite image are the zebra print ones as the give me the sense of hidden identity also the stripes contrast the orangey tone of the body.














With these last few images I experimented movement within projecting an image, this is why some images are not totally in focus; however it was really fun experimenting with lights and projection. I hope to keep experimenting as I think the effect and outcomes can look really effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment