Sunday 1 February 2015

Thinking time...

Hello everybody...

So it's the 1st of February the month of "love" but to me it's just a usual month. Today's post is going to be a more chatty/thinking post as I feel like I need to get something of my chest. However I do not want you to worry I just feel that express my feelings. 

So I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and my minds full of lots of questions that make my mind wonder. One of the first question that's been whizzing around my head is "love".

There are many questions like "what is love?" And "how do you know when your in love?" But also questions like "can you just instantly stop being in love or just it slowly fizzle out". And the truth is I believe  that only you know what/ when you are in love  and know one can decided that for you. 

You may ask why am I writing this kind of post today, and the truth is that there are so many people in relationships yet there are so many people coming out of them and it just makes me think that are people jumping into relationships before they are ready or do they truly think they have found the one. 

I am not an expert in Love but then again who is?  I just felt the need to get it off my chest as I have been thinking a lot  about different things and I suppose writing on here makes my head clearer! 


          Photo courtesy: Zoe Quiney 


Thank You  all for reading, leave comments down below what you think of love, I would be really interested to see how other look at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment