Monday 19 January 2015

What's on my IPhone 5c...

Hello  again everyone... 

So I have had my IPhone now for just over a year, and I have completely fell in love with it! I have decided to do a what's on my IPhone but I guess you already knew that by the title.


This is the first page when you unlock it.  On the top line I have music, it's the very first on because I simply don't use it! I mainly use my iPod for music so it not really a necessary app. Next to that is my clock which I use for my alarms so I'm not late in the mornings.  After the clock is maps and the iTunes Store, I don't really use these as much but I find the maps are useful when I am ever lost! 

The next line is apps that I don't really use  except the email which I use but I'm awful at checking my emails! The third line is probably my most used line on this page, this line helps me oraganise my life and let's me write down any idea I have! 

The final line is consists of camera, which I love on here; then settings, navigation and extra which consists of the apps that you can't delete as they come with the phone.


I literally never use any of these apps in either of these folders! 


On the second page I have  my main social medias and my photography folder.  Unfortunately my Facebook is a private personal account but I do have a snapchat, twitter and instagram  which my users are adventures205 on all social medias! (Not self promoting ahah) 


On the first line I have a folder saying stuff (I didn't know what else to call it).  In this folder  I have  2 games flappy birds and reverse the odds. Yes I know what you are all thinking why has she still got flappy birds but I still love it although I am not very good at it! I also love reverse the odds because not only does it help research for cancer it also is a great game!  Also in this folder I have blogger and bloglovin which i love the fact that  I can keep up to date, this has only been a recent download so expect more post to come your way!  Then finally in this folder I have  sound cloud which I like to listen to covers of songs or remixes of songs. 
 In the next folder is all of my photography apps that I like to edit my pictures on. 

 The first app is a fun app where you can change the hair colour on your picture,  this I think is a great app when your bored.  
After photo is where I add words to my photos, I don't really use it as much as I should do really but it is always handy! 

Whitgram and square ready are apps that make your photos and videos square so that they can fit Into the Instagram border. And finally Polagram is an app that prints your photos from your phone, Instagram and Facebook  and makes it into a Polaroid shape! 

Thanks for reading, comment down below what your favourite apps are or what apps are good so I can check them out! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like vscocam and pixl express for pictures and candy crush soda as a game ;) good post!
    Xx Andrea

    andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete