Friday 11 July 2014

Bonjour, Hola, Hello........Welcome!


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!

I have been planning to write my first blog for quite some time now, not only is it my first blog but also its the first week of summer so now it seems like the perfect time to start. So let’s start from the beginning – I’m Bryony Mitchell, 17 years old and live in Kent. After 5 years of studying at secondary school, I’ve decided to move on and study PE, Media and Photography at sixth form. I have one more year to go until I completely finish. I am currently volunteering as a gymnastics coach at my local gymnastics club, which has been an amazing experience, but I will explain that in more detail at a later date.

Life’s Little Adventures blog is something I really want to get going; knowing that living life to the fullest and being able to say yes to opportunities. It will be broadly based about anything and everything, from what I’m doing, to what I love and places I would really like to visit. I’m excited about finally getting this going …

I really hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment